We are taking the following measures to protect our patients from the spread of COVID-19.
– Surgically Clean Air units in all rooms
– High volume suction
– Sterilization Monitoring
– Crosstex water filtration system
– Preprocedural rinses
– Staff required to wear Multi-layered PPE
– Staff required to undergo annual bloodborne pathogens training and respiratory training
– Follows the recommendations of the CDC and MiOSHA
– In office washer and dryer units
– Staff required to disinfect and sanitize rooms and sterilize all non-disposable instruments before and after every patient.